Monday, January 18, 2010

LOST

So with the final season of Lost starting in a few weeks, I need to get some underlying questions I have out there.  For Christmas there was an amazing deal on Amazon to get the first 5 seasons on Blu Ray for $100 so I took advantage of the deal and bought them for Chris for Christmas.  We've spent the last month watching all 5 seasons.  Here are some theories/questions I have.

1.  Where is Claire?  We know her mother has her son Aaron (that Kate was taking care of).  And how is it ok for her mother to take care of Aaron? I thought Claire couldn't let anyone else take care of him yet she shows up at Kate's house in the middle of the night and tells her to not bring Aaron back to the island.

2.  What was up with Locke at the end of the 5th season?  He's really dead.  We see his lifeless body dumped out of that crate.  So who was the guy leading the others to Jacob?  I've heard people call him Flock (Fake-Lock).  Here's what I think.  So in order for the guy in the black shirt (beginning of season 5 sitting with - who we found out was - Jacob) to come back to be able to kill Jacob he had to find the loop hole.  For whatever reason, I think this loop hole has to do with Locke being special.  (Which btw - how is Walt special?? We'll touch on that later.)  Locke is special, Black Shirt Guy takes his form knowing Richard will lead him (Flock) to Jacob.

Although this doesn't explain how, if Locke is actually Flock, Sun and Lapidis meet Christian (Jack's dad) when the take the boat to the other island.  When you see Christian in one of the buildings the door behind him opens and the smoke monster comes in behind him, faintly.  Now my question is, can the smoke monster take on different shapes at the same time?  Or an even bigger question...WHAT IS WITH THE SMOKE MONSTER???

3.  There will be more to come on my theories and questions but here's one to ponder:  Does Juliet hitting the bomb actually reset things or is everyone still stuck where they are?  It will be interesting to see how the beginning of this season starts.  I've heard some theories on how the show is going to be acted out, only because Chris likes to read the spoilers.  Me...I'd rather try to figure it out myself.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.lost4815162342.com/

    Use that to put up your own lost countdown clock.

    I think it's a forgone conclusion that Flocke uses Locke as the loophole. He tells Jacob that he wants to kill him but only the leader of the Others can request a meeting with Jacob and possibly kill him. Now, Locke becomes the leader of the Others, thus he can request the meeting so that he can bring in Ben to do the killing. I think this also explains why Locke has been special. We find out that Locke is special because Locke told Richard to visit him when he is a child. Locke told Richard that Locke is special. This sets up everything for the future with him becoming the leader. It's all a set up and Locke is the pawn. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how can Ben also see Jacob? He makes the comment that he has asked time and time again to see him yet he doesn't get to see Jacob until that time with Flocke.

    But what is Locke's special ability? And I can't remember if it was Locke telling Richard to go back or was it Flocke? I ask this because when they go into the jungle Flocke tells Richard to take the first aid kit and go help Locke during the flashes. So does Locke know he is special or does Flocke know that Locke can be manipulated, thus using him for the loophole?

    Locke isn't the leader...Flocke is the leader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again I go back to my original question in my previous comment, how does Ben get to see Jacob? Because Jacob appears for the "leader of the Others", Flocke? So anyone who would have been in there would have seen Jacob too? And why doesn't Flocke kill him?...I mean black shirt guy...he wanted to kill him in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Lost Countdown