Monday, January 18, 2010

24

So the (what I hope is the) final season of 24 started last night.  It was on for 2 hours and then another 2 hours tonight.  I do have a few comments on this...

1.  I was not, and am still not, very enthusiastic about watching this season.  Already, Jack has been given clearance (unauthorized) to the armory at CTU, got caught by the CTU director, and was then given the gun back to him.

2.  It was pretty cool how he axed one of the guys chasing him.  I will agree with Chris, probably the best way Jack has ever killed a guy.

3.  What is with his daughter, Kim, calling Chloe (works for CTU) to find out what is going on.  No offense Jack, I think you just needed to leave and go to LA with your family.

4.  For those of you who watch LOST, Horace Goodspeed is one of the bad guys - in 24 that is.  I'm blanking on his real name right now but last night I was like, "Holy cow that look like Horace.  How did he get off the island??" Chris went to IMDB and found that it was him.  No more long hair, just short and very dark.

I just think that Jack Bauer really needs to be done.  We know that there is a threat to the president, although this time it isn't to the president of the U.S. and that there is going to be some other factor that happens after this plot.  Don't tell me...Tony Almaeda comes back.  THEN I will definitely stop watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Countdown