Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watching Pop Up Video LOST

Here are a few things that I didn't realize happened when I watched it the first time last week...and my own thoughts on some things...

1.  When Kate bumped into Jack on the plane, she took his pen...the reason why when he is trying to save Charlie on the plane (alternate reality) he can't find his pen in his jacket.

2.  I am still wondering what the deal is with Sayid coming back? At first it was Jacob...now I'm thinking that it isn't because of how Locke's body is still lifeless while FLocke is walking around.  Maybe Sayid going into the spring means that his partially still living body is going to help revive Jacob so in turn Jacob saves Sayid's life?  Where is Jacob?? We haven't seen him yet....

3.  WHO IS GOOD?? Ben sends some of the Others to the temple because he says it is the last safe place on the island.  Does that mean that Ben and the Others are actually good and that Widmore/everyone else is bad?  I still go back to Widmore telling Jeremy Bentham, "I haven't tried to kill you have I?"  Unless he was just trying to get Locke to die so that Smokey could take his body over...??

4.  What is with the island being underwater?  This makes me think that, because the statue has already deteriorated, that being on the plane is the alternate reality and that they are really stuck on the island.  We're just getting a peak at what would have happened to the characters had nothing happened at all....

5.  What is FLocke? - says Ben and FLock corrects him by saying that he is a WHO. 

6.  I can't wait to find out about why Richard was in chains.

7.  Locke kept trying to keep everyone on the island.  Smokey wants to stay on the island...where is HOME?

8.  Hurley thinks that Sayid is dead so he tells him to visit him anytime (Hurley sees dead people and can talk to them).  Miles is also sitting there looking funny (he can hear dead people) - is it because he heard Sayid say something OR is it because he hears nothing because Sayid really isn't dead.

9.  Jack gives John Locke his business card - will he repair John Locke and get him walking again?

10.  Did John really go on the walk about in Australia?  He took the knives with him and now they're lost in transit.  Or does he wish he went so he is just telling people that he went? (Like Boone on the plane).

And I'm sure there is more but I figure it is best if I blog while I am watching otherwise I'm going to miss something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Countdown