Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween - Fisher Style

The Halloween festivities began for Chris and I on Thursday Oct. 29 when we drove down to Peoria to help my dad set up his haunted house.  We had a BLAST!!


This is the front of my parent's house before we put the plastic up in front of the garage for the haunted house's exit.

When I started to write this blog I thought about what would make this whole process easier.  So I uploaded everything to Shutterfly and made a website so that you can view the videos as well as look at the pictures with their captions.  Hope that it all makes sense.  We had a great time in Peoria and can't wait to do it again.  I'm seriously thinking that if my dad ends up one day not doing this anymore that I will have to take over (once we get a house of course) because it is just waaaayyyy too much fun (even though it is a LOT of work).  The scares, laughter, and appreciation from kids and adults is totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Countdown