Monday, October 19, 2009

Ghosts and Goblins

Yes...I'm still on the topic of Halloween.  It is now 12 days away and I couldn't be more excited (well maybe if it was already here).

This weekend Naper Settlement is having a (PG) Haunted Tour of some sort.  I'm thinking about going to get into the "spirit" (haha).  I would REALLY like to go on a real haunted tour though.  You can't tell me that there isn't some kind of paranormal activity going on in Naperville.  With some of these huge houses they're building downtown I feel like they're just asking for some kind of creepy something to come live there.

If you haven't checked out the show on A&E, you should.  I cannot remember the name right now but last week they were performing an exorcism.  It was creepy.  I had watched the first time that this girl had it done and the demon was back this time.  The girl lived in Illinois too, Quincy I think.  They had to perform ANOTHER exorcism.  Needless to say I couldn't sleep for a while but it was interesting.  Now, I'm not one to always believe in all of the myths and tall tales that you hear (especially about paranormal anything), but this was definitely disturbing.

Maybe I'll start researching some haunted areas and start posting those.  It would be interesting to see what I can find about the area that we live in.  Hopefully I won't freak myself out!

1 comment:

  1. The name of the show is Paranormal State. And yes it was in Quincy. They thought that the demon had actually travelled to Kentucky to another person but then came back to Quincy.

    ReplyDelete

Lost Countdown