Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Line Up

So I'm starting to get exited for all of the tv shows to come back this fall. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, The Office...they can't start soon enough!

How I Met Your Mother - Does Ted finally meet the mother this season? Do we get to see her? Is this going to be the last season? We ended last season with Ted talking to (stupid) Stella and her husband and apparently in the background was "the mother".

Big Bang Theory - The guys end up at the North Pole on some assignment. Previews have been pretty funny with Raj, Wallowitz, and Sheldon talking about some secret. They all have beards which makes it even funnier. What will happen with Leonard and Penny? Remember, she didn't want him to go in the first place but couldn't tell him.

Fringe - If you don't watch this show it is awesome! Well, if you're into the sci-fi type show with weird things that happen. I am so anxious for this to come back. Olivia Dunham does such a great job solving these weird crimes.

The Office - We leave last season with Pam and Jim at the hospital and the got some kind of exciting news. Pam had twisted her ankle at a company picnic and Jim takes her to get it checked out. Previews that I have seen show Pam and Jim in Michael's office where Michael is a bit peeved that he was basically the last one to find out that Pam is in fact pregnant. He asks them if they peed on a stick which Jim replies, "Yes but the test is inconclusive." I am someone who is so in love with the Pam and Jim story and have been since I started watching this show. I am so excited for them! (Yes I know it is fictitious).

LOST - Not sure when it is coming back but I have a feeling once this starts up again I'm going to have a lot to say...and a lot of questions to ask.

In January, 24 is supposed to come back for what I think is their last season. It was honestly brutal last year to watch the story line and plot change about 10 different times. Tony Almeda was bad, then good, then bad, then good, then bad....give me a break. We started taping it one week just so that we could fast forward it though commercials if we wanted to (and through the show itself). For that reason, I love DVRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Countdown