Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good news comes on Fridays

So after getting my car towed to another shop, I finally got the call around 10:30 yesterday morning that the repairs were what Saturn had told me but it wasn't going to cost nearly as much.  $287.  I can't complain.  That is so much better than the $425 at Saturn. 

Then I got a call about 30 minutes later from Doug (at the shop) and he said that they also found that my idler pulley is making a lot of noise and should be replaced.  He said better to do it now than later.  So for another $30 I figured why not.  It is still going to be cheaper than Saturn and something I don't have to worry about possibly costing me more damage later.  A happy ending to this story - I can't complain.  The cost of the parts at this shop were $5 cheaper than one part at Saturn.  I love having friends who are always there to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Countdown