Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weather

What is going on? Mother Nature is really screwing with things. At first I thought it was my allergies - sneezing all the time. Then the sinus pressure started and started draining down the back of my throat starting a sore throat. Had that for a couple of days but still attributed it to the allergies. Now thankfully there is no infection (did you know you can tell that by the color of your snot? haha) but still pressure in my cheeks and sinuses. I feel like someone decided to pump up the air in my cheeks and make them swell. What was the name of those shoes that had the pump on them that would some how miraculously make your running or whatever better? Weren't they on a high tops? I'm pretty sure I had those with a kid. Well I'm pretty sure you could do that with my face right now and make it puff up even more. It doesn't look too different but it sure feels like I've been smacked in the face a few times.

Worst part is that I can never remember which medicine I take when this happens....I always forget...so again I resort to experimenting to see which one will work the best! Oh and I have ruled out the allergy medicine...it doesn't do crap!

2 comments:

  1. The shoes were the Reebok Pumps. They didn't make you run faster but instead created a snug fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction - but I still had a pair I'm pretty sure. And I just remember it pumping for no reason. I never felt a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Lost Countdown