Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Randomness

Getting the idea from my husband's posts, I figured I would just make a list of things I'm thinking about.  Makes it easier and faster than typing out paragraph after paragraph of boring reading!

1.  Can't wait for Lost to start.  Once that happens, prepare for my blogs to be much more Lost centered.  I have soooo many questions.

2.  I'm tired of not working full time.  I'm not being lazy, it is just hard as heck to get an interview anywhere unless you have an "in" and know someone.

3. I don't have the motivation to go back to school right now to get yet another degree to get me a job.  I just graduated college for a 2nd time and can't bring myself to write even more papers right now.

4. I'm tired of getting "oh by the way..." information especially when it is about family.

5.  Just when you think you're having a bad day or week, you're not.  Someone somewhere else is going through something much worse.

4 comments:

  1. 5. You are absolutely correct. We always tend to take things for granted such as our heath. As bad as we somethimes think we have it, it could be worse.

    Oh by the way, I heard that Chris has officially put his Sox gear away for this year. Wait until next year. Who's motto is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't say that to a team that has won 26 world titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not? They seem to be a season by season team now a days...starting with last year. haha

    ReplyDelete

Lost Countdown